Sewage spills are unsettling and traumatic disasters for home or business owners alike. The smell of sewage in a house or commercial space simply is disgusting. Plus, the potential health risks are very serious. Even small amounts of sewage can become health hazards, so a thorough professional sewage cleanup is crucial after an incident.
Water damage to property, in general, requires immediate response. But sewage is even more worrisome: sewage contains harmful bacteria growing fast on virtually any surface. One must not wait to remove sewage since time passing by increases the health risks exponentially.
If you experience a sewage disaster on your property, call Miller Restoration’s 24/7 emergency response team. We’ll immediately evaluate the damage and proceed to a thorough sewage cleanup.
Remember that if a sewage spill is not cleaned up properly quickly, fungal, bacterial, viral, and algae issues can develop. Sewage also carries Hepatitis A and Salmonella, both disease-causing organisms.
Sanitation experts from Miller Restoration will be dispatched to the sewage spill incident prepared to:
- Confirm the origin of the contamination
- Treat the sewage spill (with anti-microbials) to minimize health risks
- Document damaged personal items
- Document and remove impacted structural components
- Clean and store away salvageable items
- Set up commercial-grade air cleaners to trap airborne infectants
- Thoroughly clean up the area
- Sanitize and disinfect the area
- Fully dry the affected area to avoid future microbial growth
Note that sewage cleanup can only be handled by professional staff. Certified sewage treatment technicians at Miller Restoration use only the industry-standard disinfectant techniques to eradicate contaminants completely and prevent microbial growth. We also sanitize all salvageable goods such as carpets, walls, floorboards and furniture to prevent the further spreading of contaminants. What can be saved will be saved.
Reputable and thorough, Miller Restoration guarantees your satisfaction by:
- Responding to sewage emergencies any hour of the day, any day of the week – even on holidays!
- Using state-of-the art moisture detection monitors to determine if wet flooring, carpeting, pad, woodwork, and walls can be dried and salvaged. If it can be saved, it will be saved.
- Assigning a professional, knowledgeable supervisor who understands how stressful a sewage cleanup can be to see your property reconstruction through to completion.
With a strong commitment to every customer and dedication to every job, Miller Restoration guarantees your 100% satisfaction. Years of sewage cleanup experience serving Pennsylvania’s Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, Berks County, Bucks County, and Philadelphia County, as well as Delaware’s New Castle County and surrounding areas, has given Miller Restoration countless satisfied customers who can attest to the company’s exceptional service. Ask for references!
Our trained and certified technicians and production managers have the knowledge and experience needed to restore building materials and contents contaminated by sewage. At Miller Restoration, we always approach a new job with the intention of saving everything we can rather than doing unnecessary demolition to create a larger job for ourselves. Our intention is to get the property owner back to normal as quickly as possible and to keep the cost of the claim a low as is feasible.