Call Us 24/7 At 610-688-2829
“Amazing service. Their service was explained in great detail before they began working. They worked quickly, efficiently and did a great job cleaning up the mess. Highly recommended.” – Tim G.
Sewage spills are unsettling and traumatic disasters for home or business owners alike. The smell of sewage in a house or commercial space simply is disgusting. Plus, the potential health risks are very serious. Even small amounts of sewage can become health hazards, so a thorough professional sewage cleanup is crucial after an incident.
Water damage to property, in general, requires immediate response. But sewage is even more worrisome: sewage contains harmful bacteria growing fast on virtually any surface. One must not wait to remove sewage since time passing by increases the health risks exponentially.
If you experience a sewage disaster on your property, call Miller Restoration’s 24/7 emergency response team. We’ll immediately evaluate the damage and proceed to a thorough sewage cleanup in Reading.
Remember that if a sewage spill is not cleaned up properly quickly, fungal, bacterial, viral, and algae issues can develop. Sewage also carries Hepatitis A and Salmonella, both disease-causing organisms.
Sanitation experts from Miller Restoration will be dispatched to the sewage spill incident prepared to:
- Confirm the origin of the contamination
- Treat the sewage spill (with anti-microbials) to minimize health risks
- Document damaged personal items
- Document and remove impacted structural components
- Clean and store away salvageable items
- Set up commercial-grade air cleaners to trap airborne infectants
- Thoroughly clean up the area
- Sanitize and disinfect the area
- Fully dry the affected area to avoid future microbial growth
Note that sewage cleanup can only be handled by professional staff. Certified sewage treatment technicians at Miller Restoration use only the industry-standard disinfectant techniques to eradicate contaminants completely and prevent microbial growth. We also sanitize all salvageable goods such as carpets, walls, floorboards and furniture to prevent the further spreading of contaminants. What can be saved will be saved.
Reputable and thorough, Miller Restoration guarantees your satisfaction by:
- Responding to sewage emergencies any hour of the day, any day of the week – even on holidays!
- Using state-of-the art moisture detection monitors to determine if wet flooring, carpeting, pad, woodwork, and walls can be dried and salvaged. If it can be saved, it will be saved.
- Assigning a professional, knowledgeable supervisor who understands how stressful a sewage cleanup can be to see your property reconstruction through to completion.
With a strong commitment to every customer and dedication to every job, Miller Restoration guarantees your 100% satisfaction. Years of sewage cleanup experience serving cities in two states has given Miller Restoration countless satisfied customers who can attest to the company’s exceptional service. Ask for references!
Our trained and certified technicians and production managers have the knowledge and experience needed to restore building materials and contents contaminated by sewage. At Miller Restoration, we always approach a new job with the intention of saving everything we can rather than doing unnecessary demolition to create a larger job for ourselves. Our intention is to get the property owner back to normal as quickly as possible and to keep the cost of the claim a low as is feasible.
Learn More About Reading PA
In 1743, Richard and Thomas Penn (sons of William Penn) mapped out the town of Reading with Conrad Weiser. Taking its name from Reading, Berkshire, England, the town was established in 1748. Upon the creation of Berks County in 1752, Reading became the county seat. The region was settled by emigrants from southern and western Germany, who bought land from the Penns. The first Amish community in the New World was established in Greater Reading, Berks County. The Pennsylvanian German dialect was spoken in the area well into the 1950s and later.
Today, Reading is home to such attractions as Alvernia University.
Providing services to Reading PA, including 19602, 19604, 19611.
View our water services